Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mount after teleporting

Discussion on mount after teleporting within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mount after teleporting

#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP Disconnected after teleporting
03/16/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
The title says it all.. When my character lost the target. It will teleport and boom..! it says disconnected in map server. connecting to account server in 30 secs.. what should i do?? This is using Open Kore
requesting for auto assump and link after teleporting...
09/25/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
newbie here...thanks in advance ...
botting how to come back to mobs after die and teleporting to town???
08/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
HEY ALL PLZZ I BEGG U ALL PLZZ HELP ME HOW CAN I MAKE MY CHARR WHEN IS HE BOTTING IF HE DIES HOW CAN I MAKE HIM GO BACK TO MOBS AND KILL AGAIN AFTER DIE AND TELEPORTING TO TOWN??? :confused: PLZZ FASTT ANSWER Mad_PuNiShEr
hey i would like to do some teleporting and have q
05/05/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hey i would like to do some teleporting and have question if i have my main account and a secondary account and use the secondary account for teleport hacks will my main account be in any danger, accounts registred in 2 seperate names but share ip
Teleporting To FP destination
12/07/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
you can get banned using this exploit! eat a deviate delight (NOT the cooked one) till you get the party time buff, go and ride a gryphon/wyrm and you will be instantly transported to your destination at about mid-point of the way