Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not connected to the server [HELP]

Discussion on Not connected to the server [HELP] within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not connected to the server [HELP]

Hello, I recently bought a vps for which I had to install the freebsd 11 system myself, I managed to set everything up to my knowledge!

I started the server, but I can not connect to it because it only connects,
What could be the problem?

Client syserr is empty!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
darkorbit server not connected
04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Please, Help! I can not access my server http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130429/PCKxJHG8.j pg
Help Server is not connected to server login first
11/01/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 7 Replies
hello people sorry for the mistakes in the sentences because I'm using a translator. well my server is set up everything exactly as stated in the guardian who is placed here on the site My authserver. S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1 S db.auth.name:Auth S db.auth.account:sa S db.auth._password: S app.name:Testserver
the server is not connected
08/19/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
the server is not connected :confused: whin i try to login to the game i have a masseg :mad: cannot connect to the login server.
ALWAYS NOT CONNECTED
08/04/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
MY BOT ALWAYS NOT CONNECT EVEN I TRY MANY TIMES AND ALSO HOW MANY IS THE MAXIMUM BOT I CAN RUN IM USING LAPTOP...... I WISH SOMEONE CAN HELP ME THANKS..