Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Translating something what is not in locale

Discussion on Translating something what is not in locale within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Translating something what is not in locale

Hello,

I am translating metin2 client, but I didn't find out where is offline shop part.. Its not in locale_game and locale_interface I didn't find table (C/V/B/N) translation and game settings (Ambianta and Auto PickUp field on screen - ). Do you know, Where should I find it?
Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoadlocaleError(locale/Hongkong/locale)Game_txt
01/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Könnt ihr mir da vieleicht helfen ? (InStaNdSeVeR) Ich hab den 07 ordner aber da kommt dann immer dieser fehler ... hab gehört in der deutsche NewMT2 exe soll ein locale ordner drin sein aber ich kann sie nicht ausführen (Devill.dl nicht gefunden) Wie kann ich da vorgehen ? Kann man den ordner wo downloaden ?
Applocale Not Translating
02/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Im on vista, and i have applocale and sibi bot, I select the first chinese available, with parenthises. Go in game and click F7 skills are not in chinese
aaron's translating central.
11/28/2008 - Zero - 0 Replies
Hey guys and gals, Since their has been alot of new people learning or well i should say attempting to make ZO Servers and since noone released a fully translated "WORKING" DB yet i decided to open a translating service. Completely free just make sure your clear on what you want. Pack it up, email me it or upload it and post it in this thread. email: [email protected]
[Tutorial]Translating Homepages to your Language
07/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
first go on Google then klick there http://www.abload.de/img/google1fv4.jpg Then copy and paste the Url of the Homepage that u wish to translating there and klick the Button http://www.abload.de/img/google26cx.jpg Before
Translating Help
02/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok ive got the translations i wanna change but where do i change cq_npc or cq_action because do i go to cq_npc to get the type number and then find in cq_action?