Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with npc's (changing items)

Discussion on problem with npc's (changing items) within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with npc's (changing items)

Hello everyone, i've got an problem with a private server metin2, i finish the server and i have been want to change the NPC's on the game( general store, weapon dealer bla bla). I enter in navicat and i dont know anymore what to do for changing items in NPC's.. Some body did gonna help me? ; Thank's
Old 01/13/2010, 23:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
you have to click on player then shop_item shop_vnum are the shops
1=weapondealer
2=fishdealer
8=eventdealer
so, bei vnum you have to write the value of the item next to the dealers 1,2,8 save and reboot.
finish

sry i don't can speak a lot of english
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOW CAN I CHANGE PRICE AND PUT ITEMS AT NPC'S
06/12/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Pls help me.I want to know what i need to do to change the price of items and put another items at npc's:handsdown:
Suche nach IDs für Items NPC's ect
05/13/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
HI, ich bin auf der suche nach einer aktuellen Liste von GM ID's für NPCs und Items, Spells ect. Wäre nett wenn mir einer eine solche Liste geben könnte oder mir sagen könnte wie ich mir so eine selber erstellen kann. Edit: Auch wären es toll wenn mir wer die aktuellen Mangos GM Befehle geben könnte oder sagen kann wie ich daran komme, also zb wie ich mich zu nem NPC Teleportiere oder gespawnte NPC lösche ect. Danke, mfg raider1337
[HELP]add items to npc's
09/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
hii guys we made a pserver we just want to add items to pablos like wings ....and more soo plz how to do this?
Help making NPC's sell items
05/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
After decoding most of the the NPC's i found there are allot of useless event NPC's just standing around and i would like to make use of them by making them sell items so if someone has an idea on how to do this please help. Thanks.
Changing items
01/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
There have been many questions about changing items to read as something else in order to trick the game saying that it is a DB when really its a set of boots or something to this effect. Im not to computer savy so i dont know if this will work or not, however i did read that you can use a hex editor to show you the name of the moon box quest tokens or whatever they are called. would you be able to use the hex editor to find out the item id number of say a db or +n item and then change the...