Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with bug fixing

Discussion on Help with bug fixing within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help with bug fixing

Hello
I really need help with some bug fixing from syserr server side. I mean channels and db syserr. If someone knows well metin2 server side would be nice. I can pay for your time. Thanks for reading this.
Best Regards, Sauron

edit.
I have no more ideas for it...
Old 04/04/2017, 13:13   #2
eager to elevate

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,783
Arrow Metin2 Trading -> Metin2 PServer - …

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] MMR Fixing in D5
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey im actually searching for a mmr fixing in diamond5. Since the new master tier i lose like -30 in diamond. Well, i dont wanna lose my diamond rank. My current elo is around 2000+ and i need to get like 2200. Make me some offers pls and ill chose the best. Best wishes.
[HELP]Fixing skills
07/10/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hey folks, in the database released here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-guide s-releases/1902088-release-maggieq-db-vampire-engl ish-translated.html i've noticed that most of the divine skills don't work Properly, for example the dragon storm when you use it , it does the job of killing monsters and all but the player him self doesn't show any kind of movement or any of the effects that this skill should have/show(you know like flipping in the air / sounds / how much damage...
Xigncode Fixing
12/09/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies
since GM banned me i will tell you this... go to bin folder and you see ur xigncode folder in there find the xsg.xem delete it....run ur bypass n it wont get xigncode error.... if its not working try to check in ur bin folder ur old hacks folder are there then delete it n make new one! DONT FORGET TO PRESS THANKS TO FCKING GM THAT BANNED ME :(
fixing to quit sro
07/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
The new login system really irritates me. It use to take me 5 min to login, now its taking over 1 hr and still not in.:mad:
fixing
03/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
HOW CAN I FIX BUGS CAN YOU TELL IT ME PLS. i want fix summ files pleaqse tell it me:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::han dsdown::handsdown::handsdown: