Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 DE Client unmodded

Discussion on Metin2 DE Client unmodded within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 DE Client unmodded

Hallo ich suche einen aktuellen metin2 de Client sprich unbearbeitet bzw soweit das man mit diesem auf root connecten kann.
Old 02/26/2017, 19:36   #2

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 7,610
1. Falsche Section.
2. Dateianfragen sind verboten, lasse dir trotzdem einen Link zukommen via PN.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 19:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sry. Und dankeschön
Old 02/27/2017, 10:39   #4

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,746
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2x GTA Acc unbanned unmodded
01/02/2017 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. I want to sell 2 GTA Accounts. I just used 1 account, so the other is completly empty. The other account is level 120+, got 3 Houses (The Heist house, next to the bank, the apartment next to the Maze Tower. NOT MAZE BANK. and the one next to the Maze Bank.) It got one T20 full upgraded, Karin Kuruma full upgraded and some other cars. There is also the CEO building with garage, and a biker club house. Price for each is 25€ PSC. Trade only. No skype no middleman.
[Selling] Selling Modded-Unmodded Items Very Cheap PS4
07/21/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell some modded/unmodded items for very cheap! If you buy more than 1 item you will get a discount!! Just add me on PSN: Luniz05 Paypal - [email protected] Weapons: 5$ Each Professional Russian’s Fast Crossbow Pistol
[REQUEST]Unmodded Files.!
01/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey Epvp, can someone send me a link for original texture files? cuz i hate the fkin bs mods... like snowing loa or any other things i want the right files like on the official server cuz that looks better :D Thank You Very Much
SJSRO - Newest UNMODDED Media
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, I need a copy of the newest media.pk2 file for SJSRO, but I want an unmodified copy. One with the default SRO interface. The modified one that I am using now causes a bunch of graphical anomalies and artifacts. I know it is not my video card because I can play ECSRO and ISRO just fine without any of these weird graphical distortions. It is kind of like the same effect you get when you video card is overheated really bad. I tried downloading the Media.pk2 from the SJSRO...