Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto pickup gold item

Discussion on Auto pickup gold item within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto pickup gold item

hi
there is an item Auto pickup gold with this code 70002.
it dont work.

how can i fix it?
should i make a new quest?
Old 02/14/2017, 18:32   #2

elite*gold: 1810
Received Thanks: 1,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by patoghpatogh View Post
hi
there is an item Auto pickup gold with this code 70002.
it dont work.

how can i fix it?
should i make a new quest?
Add this vnum to this file: special_item_group.txt to
get this affect. Otherwise just go in the src and remove
the if-clause which is responsible for these kind of items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 19:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxChri View Post
Add this vnum to this file: special_item_group.txt to
get this affect. Otherwise just go in the src and remove
the if-clause which is responsible for these kind of items.
thx for ur answer. but im not sure it work if i add vnum to special_item_group.txt .
i just add it in special_item_group.txt but it dont work.

i think about " src and remove the if-clause" you mean that i should go to source and find the bug and compile it again. right?

Tags
auto pickup gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Seach] Simple Bot (Auto PickUp, Auto Behead)
09/15/2014 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
I'm seaching for a simple Bot who has Auto PickUp and Behead for the normal KalOnline. (Not for pserver) It should work on Windows XP 32Bit. I played KalOnline few years ago (5-6years) and got at this time a hack that worked realy well. It got Auto PickUp, Behead, Underground + Auto Attack and Teleport. I dont think this would still work after this long time and i dont think i ever will find this hack again... lol. :rolleyes: So, just a simple Bot with the two options i told would make...
Need offset auto update for auto pickup DIL and items
11/23/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
As the title says. I need a script that can automatically update the offset for Auto DIL pickup and Auto item pickup. Has anyone got this script and if so. could you please send it to me via PM, Thanks, ~ SpaZ ~
Custom Item Pickup
03/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey does anyone have a custom item pickup hack? I need one because i always pick up items i dont need. And the items i do need dont get picked up. For example i only need to pick up armor weapons, but i only pick up Pots, Pills, and tablets. If anyone has one please post. Thanks, aol
Item Pickup and Drop all
06/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi all, is there any Bot that makes Pickups such as +1 notifying on screen? Like a Message or a Sound doesn't matter to me. And is there any bot which makes it possible to drop each stuff in inventory :) would be nice if someone could help me out ;) thanks
Copatner (item pickup and help)
10/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi, I have copartner. i see peoples copartners walking over and getting items that are like 5-10 feet away from them. Mine wont get items unless he walks directly on them and thats only sometimes works. Can anyone give me any tips. cause i heard there is a second copartner that will get items that are 10 feet away from u , it will drop items , and still get more items after drops. plz someone help me out ! thanks much!