Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i build .so files?

Discussion on How can i build .so files? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i build .so files?

Hello,

i want to develop some new functions for a game file but not from source. I really looked for a build .so files but i can't find any usefull information, so i want to learn it, if someone could help me i will really appreciate.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock P-server files and i can build it if someone want :D
07/06/2013 - WarRock Trading - 8 Replies
All work and u can see:D 100% CQC 95% AI Itemshop weapons luckyshot coupons are fixed 99% Its a low price : 20 Euro
Black Lung Mining [Bukkit] Multi Worlds (Guest Build, Survival, World 1 loose build,
04/24/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Are you up for the challenge? Come play at Black Lung Mining Corp. ip address of the server 69.197.191.47:25565 Starting off at BLM you are a guest. Guests only have access to the guest world 2 the start. As soon as you rank up to Builder you then have free roam of our many worlds. http://i.imgur.com/L37uW.jpg
WTT lvl 74(lvling everyday) dual build wierd build read details
11/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
im trading my lvl 74(lvling atm) dual build on iris has 1.2mill sp fire 74 ff blader is 74 ff bow is 74 ff force 71 ff easy to dlvl the force asking for any account any servers good account leave msg here