Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Arena???

Discussion on Auto Arena??? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Arena???

Hey guys,
Im searching all the time for a auto arena regestration bot !
The last one that was here in the forum, dont work anymore so im asking now if u now one bot who can do that
(i have mBot if this is possible with mBot)

Thanks for help in advance

Tags
bot, silkroad, sro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Arena auto registration
01/18/2021 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 424 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/T6H106R.png Download v2.2.0 :- Link //Note that v2.2 doesn't support wearing items with adv. Virustotal(of the exe) :- Link Those viruses are just because of Themida packer, don't use it if you want. I guess the program is self-explanatory. Changelog
How to Disable auto register arena Bot
09/16/2016 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello. i hope any body can help me to stopped this problem and make my server down ! Thx
Auto-que arena matches?
08/15/2016 - Blade & Soul - 3 Replies
Does anyone have a macro for this? I tried making one but it doesn't work. Each action is done after a certain period of time, and since some matches take longer than others, the macro usually doesn't complete all the actions. Any help appreciated :handsdown:
[Source] Auto Buff in GW Arena
08/17/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Tach, hab mal euch mal was schönes für GW Server. Auto Buffen in GW Arena, sobald mal unten Spawnt. Hier mal nen Screen: http://i.epvpimg.com/GlCkd.jpg