Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

LOGIN Server crash,!!!ROOT

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
LOGIN Server crash,!!!ROOT

hi
my server is on root and for some reason after 2-3 hours the login server
crash and i get "fail to connect" error when im trying to enter.

the server doesnt crash only the login.

someone said here before it maybe coz YMIR blocked my root ip every 3 hours so this why.

is there any fix for it?

who ever help me i will give him my 2nd root im not using it has 4GB ram
located on germany.



devilaz123 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 896
Received Thanks: 117
can you speak german xD
o. türkischee :P


19SCHUSS is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 464
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,482
Received Thanks: 3,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilaz123 View Post
hi
my server is on root and for some reason after 2-3 hours the login server
crash and i get "fail to connect" error when im trying to enter.

the server doesnt crash only the login.

someone said here before it maybe coz YMIR blocked my root ip every 3 hours so this why.

is there any fix for it?

who ever help me i will give him my 2nd root im not using it has 4GB ram
located on germany.
It´s normal, the Login-Server gets blocked after 1-3 hours. You can make a new Login Script when you know how to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAmM90 View Post
can you speak german xD
o. türkischee :P
Omg
.Wollsocke is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 47
Yes skript a new one when you know how do you can make one

I know my english is not very good , but i hope you understand it ;D


oOFoxOo is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wollsocke View Post
It´s normal, the Login-Server gets blocked after 1-3 hours. You can make a new Login Script when you know how to do



Omg
what you mean by login script?

new CONFIG?

or new serverinfo.py?

please explain more i need more specific info
devilaz123 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 464
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,482
Received Thanks: 3,186
You have to code a new one with LUA, oOFoxOo said that before, I don´t know how and where but you or anybody else in this Board maybe.
.Wollsocke is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wollsocke View Post
You have to code a new one with LUA, oOFoxOo said that before, I don´t know how and where but you or anybody else in this Board maybe.
code new what with LUA? stop saying nonsense this made no sense.

is it possible to make that YMIR wont block my ports?


devilaz123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
sro-db bot crash after login
Hey all, my sro-db bot 1,0 always close hisself after i login . what can I do ?
3 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts
your Login server crash
okay i was just wondering, how do you know when your login server crash lets say you cannot connect to server .29 how would you know??
1 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
login/auth server crash
Hi, Hab ein Problem unzwar: Mein Root Sponsor hat einen login/auth server crash alle 5 Stunden. Und er fragt wie er das beheben kann? Bitte...
11 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
need help login server crash
hi i dont speak german very well so i prefer write it in english if it's ok i dont know why but the login server(auth) crash every few hours and i...
4 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
LOGIN CRASH!!HELP PLEASE I PAY :)
hey for some reason auth server(port 11002) keep crashing every 2-3 hours i tried everything and i can't fix it please help me i will pay money if...
4 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.