Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Viruz Files - Loading conf.txt failed

Discussion on Viruz Files - Loading conf.txt failed within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Question Viruz Files - Loading conf.txt failed

Hallo Epvpler

Skype taygunnike

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Loading Failed
01/19/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I really need help, my server was working 100%, but, i have a problem with Window 7 and i have to reinstall it.. And now i setup my server everything works fine but when i create a character and i try to start my character i can, i press start and i got some error in Global Manager, ShardManager and GameServer... Here is a picture of the problem http://i.epvpimg.com/4ZMIe.png And those are the error (more detailed) Global Manager: execute query error : exec...
Silk data loading failed ??
11/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
FIXED !!
[Help] Map loading failed :)
02/21/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Solved.
Vsro Files Character Data Loading Failed
03/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello, I installed windows new on my pc, before all working great.I can creat a new character but when i press start on my character i get a disconnect and in gameserver a message popup. What can i do? http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/d0o7co0g/thumb/Un benannt.png i hope anyone can help me, thank you