Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Metin2Rubinum]Channel Off

Discussion on [Metin2Rubinum]Channel Off within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Metin2Rubinum]Channel Off

Hello,

Since Friday I'm having troubles with connectiong to Metin2Rubinum server and as long as their game stuff has a low rate of responsive ( I'm staing on TeamSpeak since saturday and I opened 2 threads on their forum and they didn't answer to me)

So, Friday I was playing and I was forced to change my WiFi connection, after that I tried to connect back and it was telling that the account is allready connected. I tried to connect for more than 10 times and no succes -SURPRISE- all channels are off after that till now and can't connect to the servers.

Does anyone know from where could be the problem?

What I tried?

-Reinstall the client
-Runned the patch fix
-Closed IPV6 connections
-Closed Firewall
-Disabled Antivirus
-Reset my internet modem

P.S. My syserr.txt is empty. Does anyone know what would be the problem?
Old 06/01/2016, 07:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darfus669 View Post
Hello,

Since Friday I'm having troubles with connectiong to Metin2Rubinum server and as long as their game stuff has a low rate of responsive ( I'm staing on TeamSpeak since saturday and I opened 2 threads on their forum and they didn't answer to me)

So, Friday I was playing and I was forced to change my WiFi connection, after that I tried to connect back and it was telling that the account is allready connected. I tried to connect for more than 10 times and no succes -SURPRISE- all channels are off after that till now and can't connect to the servers.

Does anyone know from where could be the problem?

What I tried?

-Reinstall the client
-Runned the patch fix
-Closed IPV6 connections
-Closed Firewall
-Disabled Antivirus
-Reset my internet modem

P.S. My syserr.txt is empty. Does anyone know what would be the problem?
rubinum has a board, and if they dont answer you since 2 days i'd think about were im playing

Tags
#metin2rubinum