Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug Mount

Discussion on Bug Mount within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bug Mount

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OG selling my old MoP account (SWIFT Spectral mount / s8 glad mount and more..)
11/23/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello As title states iam selling my old battlenet/wow account(s) http://maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-prof ile-315814.html I have Spectral mount tiger and a s8 glad mount + every achievment for arena 2700 3vs3. ( its been a while since i played but i had everything back then) Reason for selling is cause i dont play WoW for years and realise i still have a spectral mount / glad mount on it..
[Selling] WoW Account Shadow 560 ilvl ToT Mount, Alystrazor Mount
11/23/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe elitepvpers, ich verkaufe hier mit meinen WoW Account. Er ist nie negativ aufgefallen, hat keine rücklastschriften etc. Der Account besitzt lediglich einen Charakter. Hierbei handelt es sich um einen Priester , auf Shadow gespielt , er hat ein Itemlevel von 560 und den legendary cloak. 13/13 hc acm in ToT und momentan 1/14 hc in soo, nhc natürlich clear. Er bestizt das Meta Flugmount aus ToT und hat das Mount von Alystrazor. Perfekt gesockelt, verzaubert und umgeschmiedet...
Kill people with your mount (Passenger mount needed)
04/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Couldn't find anything that was similar to this but I'm sorry if its a repost. First of all you need a passenger mount (Mammoths preferable) Next pick up some people that will ride with you and run to the Dalaran well and jump in it. Now the trick is that you will get teleported normally down into the sewers but the passengers have a 50% chance to get bugged and fall trough Dalaran and die. Will try to update it with pictures later and sorry if its a bad guide, its mainly just to piss...