Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

System Itm Version

Discussion on System Itm Version within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
System Itm Version

Hi ... now 8-9 month ago i remember i see one system
System ITM Version... but i don't know where and i will need this...
What make thsi system? He use 1 stone or item for make a new version of your itm with enchant bonus of your armor or weapon... etc,

Know anyone where can i find this??

please... sorry for bad language and THX

Tags
itm version

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NEW-VERSION]Multi-Language System
01/19/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 19 Replies
Multi-Language V3 I re-write and i hope you like it. Features: - Added pc.get_lang(),pc.set_lang(),pc.lang_status(),pc.re member_lang() - Added multi-dialog - Quest
Full Custom System Version 1.7 € 15
05/05/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 23 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/iro3f.jpg I bring to all full custom system 1.7 More what's different this version of the Previous? This new version has the "LibCostume.so" without bugs. Complete System: 15 € So libcostume.so without bugs: 10 € I agree with other trading systems on metin2. Payment Methods: Paypal. So add me on skype who is buying. Whoever gets doing lot of questions and want to take my time and answer.
KD-Bot With V-Sro new version ( NEW JOB SYSTEM )
03/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi everyone. I will show you how to use KD - Bot v-Sro with NEW JOB SYSTEM . ATTENTION: This guide created by based '' infintyroad '' private server. So IP, Gateway and Agent server can be different for your own private server!
Operating System Version 6.0 Not Supported!
02/07/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
I've got vista and i tried to use teh rootkit 'trick' to hide my ce but when i wrote fu -pl 500 it gave me this error: Operating System Version 6.0 Not Supported! Failed to initialize driver. here's a ss: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2476/errorsw9.jp g