Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dump vnum_range on client side

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dump vnum_range on client side

For some reason dragon soul system on my server is not working.So i found that vnun_range whihc is on my database is not present on client side.So can anyone help me how dump item_proto with vnum_range on client side.

« [Hilfe gesucht]introcreate.py | Hilfe . »

Similar Threads
Item_proto server side to client side
06/07/2013 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hy Elitepvpers ... I have a problem and i came to the best metin2 tehnic team in the world ... Hope you understand what i want and sorry for my bad english ! I want to transfer the item_proto server side in the client side ... to see all my...
[SUCHE]Neue 2012 Waffen client side + server side
06/07/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hallo com wie Überschrift schon sagt suche ich die neuen 2012 Waffen Server Side + Client Side. Ich weiß echt gibt hier genug Post die die neuen Waffen haben aber selten welche die die dazugehörigen Server side Querys Ein großen dank schon mal...
Server side ann client Side things.
08/29/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 10 Replies
Just for more we know guys.. this way none will lose his time. Wtaht we know now is: Speed: Cleint Side. Map Coord: Client side. Damage : Server Side.
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example,...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is...