Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOMETHING IS COMING!

Discussion on SOMETHING IS COMING! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOMETHING IS COMING!

Hi!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2016, 21:20   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 238/0/9
Received Thanks: 1,032
Dinosaurierer in einem orientalisch gezeichneten Spiel?
Old 04/14/2016, 21:30   #3

I like it <3
Old 04/16/2016, 17:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Shira. View Post
I like it <3
ty <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some serious changes are coming
05/18/2013 - DarkOrbit - 25 Replies
Hello everyone, I've been experimenting largely in the "reverse engineering" area of things over the last few weeks after I was offered a job at a company that aims to build a centralized service for all chat clients (eg. skype, facebook, kik, etc) in one place! Whilst I was reversing the Skype protocol from the Skype Android app, I came up with an idea. Why not create a modified Flash Plugin? Over the last few days I've been extensively modifying the source code that comes with the...
IP ban coming?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Google Translate So, unless the translator is alot worse than usually, this means that non-taiwanese IPs will be blocked after tonight's inspection. The second part sounds like you might still apply for keeping your account if you give them your information, but that might be due to crappy translation. Well, it was good while it lasted :)
A new bot is coming!!
08/03/2009 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
This was a double post, the original post should be here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/perfect-world/295 405-new-bot-coming.html Every update information should be in the topic mentioned above. This topic can be closed.