Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DFMT2 anti hack?

Discussion on DFMT2 anti hack? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking DFMT2 anti hack?

Hi.I got this server and i want to use any switchbot.
I removed the anti hack from root so it dont delete the pythons from the folder anymore, but the switch still dont work(dont even appear), what can be the problem?
I've also tried the switch by unpublished by renaming it to .mix, when i do that the client dont even start , it makes an error log called ErrorLog.txt
with injection the client closes and get the same error log in ErrorLog.txt.
Other auto-injection hacks works tho, like Lalaker1's ProDmg.
Anyone can help?
edit: i just put an in-game switchbot to the client.The client starts but after selecting character the game starts loading as normal but at 100% it just stops.
syserr.txt
Closed Thread

Tags
anti-hack, inject, switchbot