Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Penalty exp level source

Discussion on Penalty exp level source within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Penalty exp level source

hello
where i can find penalty to get exp
when you player is 10 level more to mob.

i found drop item penalty but i need too exp and yang.
Old 05/05/2015, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 90
Received Thanks: 1,789
In constants.h (for both, gold and exp):

Code:
#define MAX_EXP_DELTA_OF_LEV	31
#define PERCENT_LVDELTA(me, victim) aiPercentByDeltaLev[MINMAX(0, (victim + 15) - me, MAX_EXP_DELTA_OF_LEV - 1)]
#define PERCENT_LVDELTA_BOSS(me, victim) aiPercentByDeltaLevForBoss[MINMAX(0, (victim + 15) - me, MAX_EXP_DELTA_OF_LEV - 1)]
#define CALCULATE_VALUE_LVDELTA(me, victim, val) ((val * PERCENT_LVDELTA(me, victim)) / 100)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]No Penalty
09/22/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Likely already released before, but it's pretty useful if you're a pker. Changing these values does NOT remove your penalty. All it does is lift the restrictions, like talking to npcs and whatnot. I'm not sure if you still drop stuff when you die, but I don't recommend you try it. Things to know. Each grade of penalty is represented as a number. No penalty=0 Orange name=1 Red name=2 Black name=3 Now, depending on if you're using this after going to pk a ton of kids, you'll probably...
Penalty
08/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Where in DB do i make all penalties 0 wait time? Like Guild Leave Make Job Leave Make i Looked in SHARD , LOG , Account all the sections i couldnt find .. Or w.e can u help me please n ty
[Help] Pet Penalty
07/19/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
How to make pets no exp penalty ? I mean if u are 10lvl pet is 170lvl u can reach exp with pet same with no pet ? :confused: Iknow its possible i find guide some time ago but that site is down ! Help!
question about pk penalty
09/17/2010 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Hi. I have question because I know it's (or it was) possible to pk players without getting pk penalty - I don;t mean that someone start pk on me and I him, but I start pk on someone, kill him and don;t get pk penalty. Does any one know how it works? Thx if someone could reply
ban penalty plz
10/31/2009 - Rohan - 23 Replies
anyone have the link or knows what the penalty is for each ban? got banned for 3rd time now and last i saw was 863999 seconds.. but havent seen any numbers showing lately to see how much left and not log in much either..