Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connected Refused

Discussion on Connected Refused within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connected Refused

Sorry for my bad english. I'm italian
I use the search but i don't have find anything.
When I start (./start) my FreeBSD DB I have this error. I try all.
There is a solution ( in addition to deleting everything and start again) ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ALWAYS NOT CONNECTED
08/04/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
MY BOT ALWAYS NOT CONNECT EVEN I TRY MANY TIMES AND ALSO HOW MANY IS THE MAXIMUM BOT I CAN RUN IM USING LAPTOP...... I WISH SOMEONE CAN HELP ME THANKS..
[Looking for Help]Already connected...
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I have bought some things using web mall and now when i try to reconnect it says that the account is already logged in and i should try again after 5 minuts... I know that i must stay 20 mins logged out when i buy from web mall... but now I'm logged off since like 2 hours...
Connected fehler...
01/09/2009 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
Ich hab ein Problem beim meinen eigenen WoW Privat Server. Ich hab alles gemacht was bei Tutorial für WoW Ascent Privat Server stand aber ich kann mich nicht in den WoW server einloggen bei mier steht nur Connected und es geht net weiter was soll ich machen. Hier paar Bilder wenn es weiter hilft: Realmlist:http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?imag e=realmlistfr8.jpg Fehler:http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c onnectedbi6.jpg da komm ich net weiter es steht nur immer connected und dann...
Staying connected
04/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi, I have problems staying connected while i'm AFK (i.e. training at dummies) or simply not doing anything. I get booted out to the login screen after being AFK for awhile everytime. Anyone has tips on how to fix this? Thanks
BotJail - Ever Connected or Currently
06/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
If you have 1 char logged in at ConquerOnline, and you are using some kind of bot, and you get sent to botjail, will all the chars that ever logged into that IP be banned, or just the ones currently logged? Regards, ImHunter