Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

initial Map, i have question.

Discussion on initial Map, i have question. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question initial Map, i have question.

Hello! I want to ask you where and how to change the initial appearance of the character map, thanks in advance. (where to change the initial coordinates)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
initial DB NewChar Stat
08/28/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hii I'm using dakupra files, it is configured for pvp, the characters start from lvl100, I want to change that start from lvl 1 have changed this. But upon entering the game by creating a new character and move it I close the game, and get a message on Agent Server, Xtrap Session: GMNayMan https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1161x653q90/743 /fAYdBN.jpg SRO_VT_SHARD Progammability Stored Procedures dbo.AddNewChar USE GO
Initial items
10/07/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I'm new to the forum so sorry for any mistakes. My English is not very good, but come on. I've got a problem, I need to change the initial gold players on my server or add some items in the bag early, but I'm not finding the way to do it. Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance!
Initial Minecraft registration code
03/25/2013 - Minecraft Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
Hey. Well, as in websites Scriptures enough to start minecraft, but I tried this yesterday xauth add-on to write a web registration system. I hope you take benefit from it. I had enough but unfortunately it is still quite difficult for me to do whilpool encryption. <?php function encryptPassword($password) { $salt = substr(hash('whirlpool', uniqid(rand(), true)), 0, 12); $hash = hash('whirlpool', $salt . $password); $saltPos = (strlen($password) >= strlen($hash) ? strlen($hash) :...
Doubt the initial item
02/24/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
First Good afternoon, well I would like to know how can I change or remove these items we make when we create a new account!! Sorry if you have already a topic with this response, I do not understand English very well, so it is hard to look just right .. Thank you. I will try to attach a picture .. Link for Imagem Thank you.
[Help/Info] Initial Equipment
08/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
What tables should be amended to change the equipment, and eudemon map of the original character? Sorry to write but not speak English, use the Google Translator :p