Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount problem

Discussion on Mount problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Mount problem

Hello! I hope that you can help me. I'm working on my private server. There are some problems connected with the mounts. I tried to add my own mount but I can't correctly put the character on it. The character have appeared under the mount.

I have a week please help please help me.!!!!!!
Old 01/07/2015, 20:48   #2

elite*gold: 103
Wrong Sektion Dude : D
Old 01/08/2015, 00:31   #3
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Arrow Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mount problem
01/07/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello! I hope that you can help me. I'm working on my private server. There are some problems connected with the mounts. I tried to add my own mount but I can't correctly put the character on it. The character have appeared under the mount.
Problem mount
07/31/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello ! (My english is bad, I'm french ....) I have a problem when I use a mount. When I use a mount, the item is put in a box: http://img.funky-emu.net/uploads/304258Screen1.pn g
Mount .dds problem.
07/27/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 15 Replies
Hello guys. I got an error, I don't know why. I've added a recolor mount of Blue Armored Unicorn (.dds and .3DC files are in the data) but while I'll use the mount, the mount got the .dds file of the Blue Armored Unicorn, and not the recolor. But when I change in the "Vehicle_Hu_01" and change the .dds file for the Blue Armored Unicorn for the recolored .dds, the two mount got the .dds recolored. If anyone know why, thx so much. :)
[Problem]Mount
02/23/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, i have problem with mount.. When i press CTRL+G, seal use to my inventory a i riding.. But when i over press CTRL+G, i dismounts, but the seal is seeded in my inventory... Thank for answer PS:"Sorry for my bad english."
[Problem]Mount Egg
04/26/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hmm..i have a problem with the vampirehorse...when i hatch the egg...wait for 30sec....when i look at the hatch bag..the egg has disappear..please help me with this problem..