Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extracting graphic files

Discussion on Extracting graphic files within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extracting graphic files

I managed to extract all the files in the pak folder, is there any program you can use to load the 3d models? I believe they are .gr2 but might be wrong. Only 3ds max can do this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extracting Grand Chase .kom Files?
10/08/2011 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
As said in the title. Or upload me all the sound files in Grand Chase. Please?? PLEASE. The other way, give me an explained tutorial.
[RELEASE] A New way on Extracting *.kom Files..
04/03/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Stuff you will need... -*.kom files of course! -QuickBMS Direct Link.. -The Script for Grand Chase How to use!: 1. First Download QuickBMS and Extract it.. 2.Copy paste the code i posted into notepad,and save it as all files, then name it GC.bms... 3. Then Point it to you .kom File...(something like D:\Grand Chase\stage\ai.kom)
[Help] Extracting .wdf files
09/02/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
hello all!! maybe it's not here i need to ask it but... i need a .wdf extractor to make my edits in the login screen of the client... someone can help me ... i will be gratefull
About extracting files and checking file's
05/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I was checking today folders and file formats of CO and EUDemons... And I found (what you all know already) that they use the same engine and file formats (except wdf wich is replaced with dnp format). My question is if there exist any way to unpack (unzip or how to say it) wdf and dnp file and then "watch" .c3 file (they are model files as I supouse). I ask cuz there would be realy fun If we could replace some of CO monsters that all look the same (AZ etc etc etc) with EUDemon...