Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HELP ME PLIS WITH P SERVER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP ME PLIS WITH P SERVER

Hi, i want to do a private server of metin2 but i dont have the files and i cannot find here but i am spanish and dont understand if any can help me here or at msn add me i will give GA GM MOd for all players of elitepvpers i Tell to my friends this web is the best pliz give topic or add me thank

« Metin2 eigener server | Fks&Dss Einstellen »

Similar Threads
Plis KTS
06/30/2010 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Who can create me account on KTS ,beceuse i can;t see korean letters in this page Writing Korean (한국어) :/ plis send on the this e-mail [email protected]
Dragonica Private server Problem help me plis
12/16/2009 - Dragonica Private Server - 3 Replies
hi i have a problem with .... private server when I pressed the button to start the game begins ... is blank and exit would saver which is the problem and want to play my many friends have the same problem for our PC is Windows XP Service Pack 3 3...
plis help me
10/03/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
hi all: I play the SJSRO and saw that many use a bot which allows them autoatak creatures, I could say that bot is and where to download it. eh search and download and test any work. please help me
Help me plis
02/09/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hello,im playing in server l2eternal.......not use l2walker :cry: :cry: :cry: me plis configure you and downlod set.ini server : http://www.es-l2.com/ Thx......sorry me english,im spanish ^^
PLIS! PLIS! PLIS! HELP!
12/04/2004 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi, i want to use te el2walker but i dont know how to configure the set.ini of the bot, can someone take the information of this l2.ini and and send me an set.ini modificated for play with bots in these server???? :rolleyes: plz i wait for your...