Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

55 Shaman healer pvp

Discussion on 55 Shaman healer pvp within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
55 Shaman healer pvp

I am playing a P server , 55lvl shaman healer and i want some advices on eq.

I wonder if I should make 45-50-55 fan or 30 lvl fan with good skill and some bonuses more. I know something about shamans (not sure it's true) for pvp. I've been told that int increases the dmg in duels for Dragon force shamans more than Half-humans , and for healers half-humans better than int. So i want to ask you what weapon to make 55 fan+9 (if this , what bonuses) or 30 fan with good skill dmg and what other bonuses is good. You can also give me an advice for other items or skills too.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Archangel Feenix Account Shaman or Any Healer!
03/12/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone! I've been playing on feenix for a while and recently started selling gold. (Some of you may know me). On the side I really enjoy pvp and am interested in purchasing a PvP 70 Resto Shaman mainly. I would be happy to purchase a Druid or Paladin second if I do not have any luck finding a shaman. I've got a great reputation on forums for gold selling and a verifeid paypal. I'd be happy to discuss things further in skype. I'm looking to pay around 100-140 USD depending on the...
Metin 2 UK Lv 82 Shaman Healer
03/04/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
Im selling Lv 82 shaman healer on Metin 2 UK server corum. Skills: lightning throw G1, summon lightning G7, cure G1 and swifftness G1. Maxed level and skills of horse and horse calling, maxed both language, P mining and P polymorph, custom hairstyle. Notice: Im selling only account without items!!! In offers i prefered Dragon coins but i can accept yangs aswell!!!! Anyone interested in more info can ask thru private messages!!! Acount info and e-mail...
WTB Uthgard Shaman/Healer
07/05/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i need sham/heal on uthgard lvl 30+ i'll pay with plat
[HOT] New SKills Asasin Archer SHAMAN Dragon AND SHAMAN HEALER
07/25/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
Videos: ASASIN ARCHER: YouTube - Metin2 Prezentacja Skilli Dla Ninja Archer Amazing Skills SHAMAN Dragon: YouTube - Metin2 Prezentacja Skilli Dla Szaman Smok Amazing Skills SHAMAN HEALER YouTube - Metin2 Prezentacja Skilli Dla Szaman Healer Amazing Skills Download: http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/56431572/file.html