Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revived World / Injashi2 ?

Discussion on Revived World / Injashi2 ? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revived World / Injashi2 ?

Hallo,
Ich weiß nicht ob euch Revived / Injashi2 euch etwas sagt. Aber ich finde es waren damals die besten Server und ich suche deshalb den damaligen Serverleiter.

Ich will das der Server ein angemessenes Comeback bekommt.!
Diese Zeit vor ca. 3Jahren war einfach unbeschreiblich, der Server war echt schlicht gehalten, aber genau dass hat den Server so "geil" gemacht.

Ich hoffe mir kann jemand bei der Suche helfen! )

Old 11/01/2014, 11:53   #2

Ich zocke P-Server seit Longju2, ja aber der Server sagt mir NIX.
Kp wird eh kein Erfolg
Old 11/01/2014, 11:58   #3

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 289/0/0
Das sieht ziemlich nach Cyperia2 aus. Versuche es dort doch mal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2014, 16:48   #4

Ok
Ich schaue mal
Old 11/04/2014, 23:11   #5

Finde leider nichts und momentan sind nur **** Server online!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Int katze-bot revived?!
11/07/2012 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hello there, i was running to D1 5minuits ago. At Masks someone was botting with a mage. Underground, fireing all atacks together like in katze's bot, amazings moving speed and attack-range... Anyone knows,who revived the bot?I wanna buy it, paying good, please tell me! thäänks :D
Revived sucht Mitglieder
12/27/2011 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hallo, Revived, eine neue WoW Gilde, sucht tatkräftige Unterstützungen für Premades und Raids. Das besondere hierbei ist, dass ihr, egal auf welchem WoW Server ihr zurzeit spielt, mitwirken könnt. Bevor ich hier einen tausend Wörter langen Text schreibe, verweise ich auf unsere Homepage: Revived - WoW-One. Meldet euch, sofern ihr Interesse habt :)
Player revived
09/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How do make a quest like this: when "player_revived" begin if pc.get_map_index() == 114 then warp_to_village(); end end But in dont now how to write that "revived". I mean: someone klick "Start here" when he was dead and then im want to move him to the city.
[BOT] Kalbot, Revived
11/03/2010 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 190 Replies
Hey everyone. Some of you may remember me for making kalbot a while back. I've revived the bot, and it now works very well. If you're wondering, my old bot can be found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-hacks-bots-che ats-exploits/231108-release-new-kalonline-bot.html Anyway, this bot, Kalbot v0.9 is not a modification of version 0.8, it's completely coded from scratch. Here are some instructions on using it: 1. Open Kalonline and log in. 2. Run the bot program. 3. Hover your...
[Exploit] Message Trick..[Revived!]
01/03/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
It was not too long ago (lol) that the message trick where you where you can make it look like other people have said what you said swept though the World of Warcraft community. However, it was very much looked down upon, and it soon fell out of fashion, with all the idiots using it incredibly obviously and getting banned for doing things like making popular level 70's talk about sucking things :/. I am here to revive this great little trick, and with some very easy to use tactics, I believe...