Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server connection

Discussion on Server connection within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server connection

Hey leute ich habe es fast geschafft einen server zu erstellen bloßein problem hab bei Microsoft Virtual PC cersuch ich es zu starten aber es klappt nich es steht immer connection refused -.-
wer kann helfen gebe thx pls
Mfg, DeepMopp
Old 10/10/2009, 03:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
der Server fährt IMMER hoch, ist scheissegal was kommt, es muss nur einmal
"CheckAuthMasterAuth 6"
kommen, dann ist er am hochfahren...mir kommt der Fehler auch dauernd, trotzdem würde ich gerne wissen wie man das ändern kann, ob relevant oder nicht..ich hasse Fehler >.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
Connection to server
03/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
When I try to login with sjsro new stands still ''Cannot connect due server traffic''. And as far as I know this because when one stands at the beginning, you can never purely !??!?!? How can I work around that is even 5 hours I've tried to log and I think it's on the server traffic! Can perhaps explain to me whether this is a problem or the server since it is Saturday night is simply too full. I already have everything with Process Explorer and Sibi Sibi at the robot but this offered me 5...
Lost Connection with the Server
10/16/2009 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
Always when i want to log in than come this all the time "Lost Connection with the Server" MfG Mizuomi
Connection between server and client.
10/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, who reads my post, Today, I started to look at code how many sro-private server's are build; I have a question to proffessional's how to change the client's sro files, so that they start connecting to my server, not the off sro ip? Where can I modify file's(silkroad.exe, or different file?) so that all packet's would go to my server. (How to do it from server side I understood while looking on source code's) Thank you for your answers.
Server Connection Problem!
07/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Also... der Server ist gestartet wie man auf dem Screen sehen kann. http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...=sdja sdlny6.png Und wenn ich mich dann mit meinem acc auf meinem Server einloggen will, kommt nach ner Zeit "fehlgeschlagen" http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=da...dasd asdagk2.png Was tun?