Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to unistall the game and reinstall it ?

Discussion on How to unistall the game and reinstall it ? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to unistall the game and reinstall it ?

hello i have root server

and i have big problems there

so i want to unistall the game and reinstall it again

pls any one help me ?

Old 10/10/2014, 01:19   #2

elite*gold: 596
Use this:

cd /home && rm -R game

and than
upload ur Backup
and make
cd /home && tar -xf dataname.tar.gz

Kind regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please reinstall the programme
03/22/2012 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
hi ... im using company kal repack ... and i do not know how to fix this proplem ..l. i extracted client more than 2 times and still not work if some 1 know how to fix say please cuz im w8ing the answer ... awesome repacks do so too ... and ty
"Your Client is Old Version - Reinstall the latest Version Game Client".
02/12/2012 - CrossFire - 29 Replies
Hey, Immer wenn ich CF Starte, kommt diese Meldung: "Your Client is Old Version - Reinstall the latest Version Game Client". Ich hab neu runtergeladen.
HGWC: "Abnormal gameclient detected. Please reinstall the game."
12/21/2011 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich bekomme die ganze Zeit diese Fehlermeldung wenn ich einen Raum betrete. (HGWC: "Abnormal gameclient detected. Please reinstall the game.") Ich habe das Spiel mit CCleaner deinstalliert und dann nochmal installiert. Aber es hat sich nicht geändert. Muss ich die Datei nochmal Downloaden? Was kann ich tun? Vor ner Stunde konnte ich noch ohne Probleme spielen. Edit: Wenn ich mir den Downloader runterlade und starte bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung mit komischen Zeichen. Bild:...
Help?! Failed to read server.dat please reinstall the game.
11/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
HELPPPP i just downloaded the new patch for talismans and when i try to patch it asks to retry the autopatch, manual patch, and bypass. when i bypass and try to login it says that it cant read my server.dat and to reinstall the game. It takes a long ass time to reinstall the game and then i would have to re download and extract all the armor edits/effects that ive downloaded to make my guy look cooler. i really wanna avoid re-downloading co.:confused:
Can't Reinstall conquer2.0?
04/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok so you want to reinstall conquer2.0 but for some reason when you try to run the install it says something along the lines of "are you sure you want to remove blahblahblahblah" well this is what you do to fix this: 1. go to mycomputer. 2.click on tools,folder options, click the view tab, then hit show all hidden folders.