Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher with autopatch

Discussion on Launcher with autopatch within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Launcher with autopatch

Hey guys, I need help with Launcher (rather with autopatch). Has anybody have a tutorial how to do in Visual Basic 10 express?

My idea is When i click on button play that will check all files and write it to some box (example: File xxxx is checked, File xxxx is actual or file xxxx is checked, file xxxx is not actual, downloading)
Of course with Progress Bar. Then when is all checked and actual will start the game.

The files will be on some webhosting.

It can be already created and only for download, but i want to do own design.

I will be I will be very grateful.

Tags
autopatcher, visual basic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Flash Launcher | Xara Launcher | TCP Launcher
01/22/2016 - Fiesta Online - 16 Replies
Da Xara ja tot ist und sie somit keine Verwendung mehr dafür haben, release ich mal den Source vom Launcher, den Xara verwendet hat. Ob ich das recht dazu habe? Sharing is caring... Bis auf die InjectionLibrary*, welche für das Anti-Cheat genutzt wurde, wurde nichts weiter daran verändert. Selbst die Variablen sind gleich geblieben. Kurze Info was besonders dran ist:
Launcher - Custom Launcher multiclient enabled
12/16/2014 - Aura Kingdom - 17 Replies
Hi, Here is the Aureus Multi Client Patcher. This tool give your the ability to manage and launch unlimited account on Aura Kingdom in one computer without using virtual machine. http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/40/14121 65757-capture.jpg
[ LAUNCHER ] Valhalo [ FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE LAUNCHER ]
12/16/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 11 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/customavatars/ava tar2833597_16.gif http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/customavatars/ava tar3827421_2.gif Valhalo v1.0.0.0 This is a fully customizable launcher. Auth/game port checker Auto updater Replacable background Replacable info browser
Request: Korean Launcher, Help Files + German Launcher
03/26/2011 - Rappelz - 16 Replies
General overview on how to obtain them (download abc, go to xyz, etc.) or the actual files would be fantastic. Thanks for viewing. :p Reasons: US launcher is fuckin' ugly. US help files are awful. Korean Rappelz (normal and KTS) have the best help files on any server, and I'd love to translate them and release them.