Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Job Descriptions/Empire Descriptions

Discussion on Problem with Job Descriptions/Empire Descriptions within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Job Descriptions/Empire Descriptions

Hello there guys! I am using Invoices 40250 Test Client but i got a problem with Champion Create / Empire Select.
The problem is that there is a description until i click somewhere in the screen. What i mean by this?

Any Ideas? Thanks for your time!

Help anyone?
Old 09/06/2014, 20:57   #2
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Arrow Metin2 Foreign - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 09/07/2014, 08:17   #3

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosfun View Post
Hello there guys! I am using Invoices 40250 Test Client but i got a problem with Champion Create / Empire Select.
The problem is that there is a description until i click somewhere in the screen. What i mean by this?

Any Ideas? Thanks for your time!

Help anyone?
Weil Bilder
Old 09/07/2014, 11:34   #4

elite*gold: 240
Hi,
here is a tutorial to fix this bug.

You can do the same for the empire description.

regards

Tags
bug, client, descriptions, metin2, problem