Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blacksmith Tower

Discussion on Blacksmith Tower within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blacksmith Tower

The percentage of the smith tower on my server is 100%, how do I change to 75%?

And it can only refine one player at a time in the tower, others can not.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blacksmith Mod?
08/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
well guys ive searched and didnt quite find what i was looking for. I have a r4 blacksmith as my main talent for keeping me busy right now, but the hundreds and probably almost thousands of items ive made, only 3 have had my Signature on them, i have a Blacksmith hammer with x5 exp level and 3 level for blacksmith success, i hit the X mark's pretty evenly everytime and i wait till almos the last second to smack the mark down, im just confused i should be having more items Sigged right? What im...
New BlackSmith
07/30/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How to add new BlackSmith who take 1 event item and Upgrade item for item and item and upgrade 100%secsec
Blacksmith help
02/25/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I'm trying to add a new blacksmith NPC in different map from loa/braiken. I have it displaying on my map already. It just says the conv. I set in the csv file, but no job. I just don't know how to make it so it's job works and actually allows you to buy/sell stuff and upgrade your gear there. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
(REQ)Icy Tower unlock all tower
08/15/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
any1 knows how to unlock all towers :confused: tnx
Is there a blacksmith mod?
07/31/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
there used to be one, inject with PerX..it was awesome sped the whole mini game crap out really conveniently, but is there a new one? or does that still work...I lost it, please help, blacksmihting is really irritating and nobody knows the perfect ways to do it without mods, like order and timing stuff.