Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have this problems about to mappin whit WordEditos, Need help

Discussion on i have this problems about to mappin whit WordEditos, Need help within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have this problems about to mappin whit WordEditos, Need help

I finished to edit but
invoking the monster
does not appear

still locked area??
i did wrong?

I did the same as the video tutorial
but it is placed mobs

sea the video

Old 07/30/2014, 10:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Do you use the standard WorldEditor_en or do you usw the Update (WorldEditor_ReMiX) ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help, problems whit client.
12/22/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello community. It's me again with another different problem. Finally, we create the server and configure the client to connect. Successfully, when I enter the username and password, it connects to the server. The problem begins at this point. Once I have created the character with the name, select the channel, give it connect, and sends me back to the login screen and I can not enter or Ardeca Loa. Does anyone have any idea? Please help me.
[Help me] I have problems whit my server
08/03/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
(My english is bad) Hi, i need your help please, i have 2 problems: *In patch server, i can't active the commando "/nprotectoff" *I change the ip in the game.exe but always appears the message "can not connect to the login server!" Why?
Problems whit DSEE
09/07/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Picture tells abaut everything, I cast skill -> No DMG :S. +I hacked awhile, it said : you dont have enough mp. While i had ManaHack on, Could someone explain? http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5595/dragonica09 090516222705.jpg
Problems whit AGBot
07/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys ... its_meh again:p I still got probs whit agbot Well i figured out the most things of agbot, it does evry thing but now its stops randomly O_O:eek: http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1414/semttuloh j6.th.jpg and after it teles back to town buys stuff and comes back to the spot the bot stops and all skills dissapear and he doesnt casts any thing just stands there:mad:
Problems whit CO
01/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
When i start conquer start autopatch and when that is finish says O.K. and then noting hapend my conquer dont start. me need some help pls