Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ghost Mouse

Discussion on Ghost Mouse within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ghost Mouse

Hi an alle,ich habe ein problem mit Ghost Mouse und Vista 64bit.Ich habe weder hier noch in Google was gefunden was mir helfen könnte.Es kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung von wegeniese Datei ist nicht mit der ausgeführten Windows Version kompatibäl (ist noch mehr Text da aber keine Lust alles zu schreiben).
Gibt es denn keine Version von Ghost Mouse für Vista 64bit,weil auch über den kompatibilitäts Modus geht es nicht.

Ich hoffe einer kann mir weiter helfen,denn ich brauche das Programm,weil ich keine lust habe die 60iger Glocken +9 immer per Hand zuverkaufen^^.

Gute nacht euch allen bin mal pennen^^!
Old 09/20/2009, 22:22   #2

GhostMouse 2.0?
Old 09/21/2009, 13:56   #3

Habe ich schon versucht geht alles nicht -.-.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ghost Mouse
03/23/2011 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 27 Replies
Its an old click recorder i started useing on other projects many years ago. But still works like a charm to this day.. Only thing i use it for now days in moving a miner 1 step to the left every 45 min.. But im sure you will all find a use for it. GhostMousev2.0
Ghost Mouse
10/17/2009 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
Ich hab mal ein 20 linien skript das die mouseclicks aufnimmt und in einer au3 datei abspeichert. Es gibt hier ein thema wo sowas benötigt wird und hier die Antwort. Aber das ist eine 5 minuten arbeit und noch sehr ausbaufähig. #include <Misc.au3> #include <String.au3> $dll = DllOpen("user32.dll") $asd="" filewrite (@DesktopDir&"\mouse.au3","&quo t;) $file = FileOpen(@DesktopDir&"\mouse.au3", 1) If $file = -1 Then
Ghost-Mouse + Rootkit?
01/07/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I still was bored like everyday and came on a Idea. Would it be able to Record a mouse moving with Ghost-Mouse and replayit how often you´ll like. Ghost-Mose is still a hacking tool so you have to use the rootkit , i tryed and it works. So my question is : Is it able to to Record the klicks infront of a Mops Respawn and replay it? So you still have a simple BOT =) i hope for fast answers
Ghost mouse
01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok everyone i was using ghost mouse in the lab and i recorded and everything then pressd play. but for some reason everytime i playd it, it woodnt fly. does anyone know Y??text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ima newb ^^' border='0' alt='ima newb ^^' />
ghost mouse skript
03/03/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
ok this is just a skript gor ghost mouse it works great for lvling guards and your soumon mob to use you will need to have ghost mouse and also need to hot key sit and jame the key down for it to keep sitting back down after soumoning i didnt not make anything to do with this program i just recorded the script with it timed right make sure you got full stamina before starting it though btw if you dont know where to get ghost mouse just google it btw feel free to scan it all you want...