Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating Another Client

Discussion on Creating Another Client within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating Another Client

Hi there,

I have a question for you. I see many people make other new clients for servers with heavy clientside anti-cheat systems. I would like to know how they are doing it. Some said I should extract the root file of a non guarded game and input the other servers serverinfo but the problems are,

1) The servers I am trying to apply this to are actually protected to both extraction and importing other python files via any way possible (Because apparently some modules like locale, app etc. are hidden. )
2) Even if I somehow get all the ip's and ports I still don't know which is which and what is login port.

I would really appreciate your help.

(P.s. I don't know if it would help but cheat engine works on the server I am working on.)

upp.

upp.

Yeah, it is a problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Editing Conquer Server Socket [ creating new client ]
04/21/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello Epvp members , as title say i am editing conquer server socket to make it conquer client socket , actually i tried it many times but fails , spent more time on that , well ,, here is my idea.. Server and client each one have 2 sockets... Login Socket , Game Socket Server socket working very well , but i need to edit it to work with the client , just receiving and sending data , bytes and packets.. and don`t listen for incoming connections ... as i said i spent long time on this i...
Is Creating custom client that hard?
12/25/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
I am so interested to figure this out because if i get the answers i am looking for i can challenge my self one day to start this project. like to recreate to whole client, what is the top important things to be change? i know that the engine can stay since its 2.5 d and if the information i have its c3 engine? and let me know if everyone is allow to use this. but the whole items and everything need to be rebuild. same with maps and music monsters etc etc. remove the conquer.exe and...
[Question] Creating your own client.
06/23/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hi, First of all, I have some very very basic assembly knowledge that I learned in university (I'm majoring computer science). Now there's this source for a packet bot published here on elitevpers (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-hacks-bot s-cheats-exploits/345629-shaiya-packet-editor.html ). I've had quite some success using this source code and modifying it to create my own kind of packet bots. Now if I understand the theory correctly, the packets between the shaiya server and...
[Release/Guide] Account Creating With Client
07/13/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
Hello people, long time no release, haha =D Anyways, I was thinking. Isnt it annoying to go on a website everytime you are going to create a new account? Oh well, I actually think it is. So therefore, I will release how to create an funcion in your server, that allows the user to create an new account with putting "NEW" infront of the real username. Example : You want to create an account with the username "Peter". Then you do: Okay, hope you know what I mean. As some of you know, I...
[Guide]Creating your own skills (client side)
07/08/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
#Removed Seems not many need this guide, most can't seem to get it working.