Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hamachi problem

Discussion on Hamachi problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hamachi problem

Hi i want to open temporary a metin2 server with hamachi.
I open open it and when my friend is trying to connect remotly he cann't.
He can login with the account but when he choose the character the client closes.... do anyone know why is doing that?
With exactly the same client i can login but the others cannot
Help meeeeeee

Some help plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hamachi problem(Tunnel Problem)
12/01/2013 - 4Story - 9 Replies
Hello guys,I have a problem with hamachi!Always i see a yellow picture behind the on line user which say << Tunnel Problem >> with result i cant connect on 4story-server!How can i fix this tunnel problem at hamachi?Thanks! I am waiting!
Hamachi Tunnel Problem En: Hamachi Channel Problem
02/26/2011 - Private Server - 2 Replies
English: Its a Channel Problem with the Peer- Connection Klick here for more informations... Deutsch: http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2996/picture00 11.png Ich bin am ende der weisheit :/ Ich habs neuinstalliert etc.. früher hat alles geklappt -_-
HAMACHI P SERVER !! PROBLEM!! HILFE , GEBE THX PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/25/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi liebe Comunity, Meine Frage betrifft meinen ganz neuen Hamachi server. Ich habe alles nach einem Video TUT ausgeführt. Nun starte ich die surakopf exe, die in meinem china ordner ist, und will mich mit folgenden daten einloggen: ID: rain psw: 12345