Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private English speaking server?

Discussion on Private English speaking server? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private English speaking server?

I noticed theres a lot of amazing private servers but all of them are in German. Unfortunately I dont speak German so playing for me its really hard cuz I dont understand anything and I wasnt playing Metin for long time already.

Can anyone please, PLEASE, tell me about any English private server which is worth playing? Thnx in advance. Peace!
Old 01/15/2014, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
You can try our server (just google world of metin) whether it's worth playing that's up to you to judge
Old 01/16/2014, 00:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have tried ur server Shogun, thank you, but its not something I was looking for. I prefer more faster leveling, easy play with easy to get items and all in game staff. Any else good english speaking server to play pls?
Old 01/16/2014, 10:23   #4

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
If you are looking for something easier I can recommend you Metin2 Nirvana or Metin2 DR