Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Error Help Fast Please !

Discussion on Client Error Help Fast Please ! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Error Help Fast Please !

Error in the client :

1224 00:05:15113 :: CMapBase::LoadProperty(FileName=metin2_map_n_flame _01\MapProperty.txt) - LoadMultipleTextData ERROR ĆÄŔĎŔĚ ľřŔ» °ˇ´ÉĽşŔĚ ¸ą˝Ŕ´Ď´Ů.
1224 00:05:15113 :: CMapManager::LoadMap() Invalid Map Type
1224 00:05:15113 :: CPythonBackground::SelectViewDistanceNum(int eNum=0) mc_pcurEnvironmentData is NULL

Please help me !

UP ! Nothing ?

UP ! Nothing ?

UP ! Nothing ?
Old 12/24/2013, 01:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Your Client missing the "flamen.eix/.epk"
Old 12/24/2013, 02:11   #3

elite*gold: 47
Received Thanks: 2,579
Ich bezweifle, dass irgendetwas mit "flamen" fehlt.

Packe die Map "metin2_map_n_flame_01" neu und setze alle FileType's der *.txt-Dateien auf 0 (oder 1 ich weiss es nicht mir ).

MfG

Tags
error, metin2, mt2, server, server . m2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron Client Loads GM Then closes client. No error presented.
08/26/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 31 Replies
Okay here is the scenario: I can load my client and create a character, Load the game, Arrive in load or braiken and start playing. I log out of my character go into the server to tblcharacter and make the character a GM by placing the tag before the character name. Then Ill go open my dekaron exe, it loads, I can select the GM character, then select the shard, It will go to the loading screen for loa and when the loading is done and progress bar is full. The client will close. The...
No Error in files , but gives an error in BR client
03/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3757/helpxd.pn g i know im using the right version because i looked at the module version in the files :O
[Drecks ERROR]Client file corruption detected, Closing game client
02/10/2013 - CrossFire - 11 Replies
Hi, Com. hab ein Problem mit Crossfire Client file corruption detected, Closing game client erscheint jedes mal wenn ich cf starte und ich hab cf schon 3 mal deinstalliert und es passiert immer wieder das selbe (SAMMELTHREAD HAT NICHT FUNKTIONIERT! ) mfg
[Crossfire ERROR] Client file corruption detected, Closing game client.
04/02/2012 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hi, Today i have installed the Crossfire in my New PC (desktop), I Start Up Crossfire, Click in Start, and when appears the login imagem , the screen turns black and this error appears. I've tried all types of resolution for this problem but nothing... (Windows Safe Mode, Reinstaled the game, Format the PC...) Plz, can you help, i am desperated....
[Client-Error] LoadLocaleError im Client
02/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heyho Com, hat jemand Ahnung davon, wie man nen Locale-Error im Client wegbekommt? Error: LoadLocaleError(locale/newcibn/locale_game.txt Done: -locale_de.eix & locale_de.epk entpackt, locale_game.txt geändert/ersetzt (mehrfach) -komplette locale_de-Dateien ersetzt -diverse andere pack-Dateien ersetzt, die bedeutsam sein könnten,