Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Implantation of Blazing purgatory.

Discussion on Implantation of Blazing purgatory. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Implantation of Blazing purgatory.

Hi everybody, i'm french guy who come from funky-emu (i'm little bit famous in french metin2), and I release the blazing purgatory, you can combine with quest of blazing purgatory, but I apologize, I don't have mobs, it's only map.

Proof that it works :

Download :

Serverside :
Open WinSCP/FileZilla and go to :
Code:
/usr/metin2/share/locale/france(germany)/map

And then place the "metin2_map_n_flame_dungeon_01" map into the folder, and put the CHMOD to 0777.

/!\ Don't forger to check the square at the bottom /!\
Then, open Index and add this line at the end :
Code:
260 metin2_map_n_flame_dungeon_01

Finally, you must go into : /usr/metin2
Then open Channel1,2,3,4 et 5 and Game99
Open CONFIG and add at the end of map allow the number "260"

So, reboot and you have the Blazing purgatory map in your server.

At last but not least, you must add the map in your client, to start, depack root, open atlasinfo and add this line at the end
"
Code:
metin2_map_n_flame_dungeon_01 742400   614400 3 3
"
Repack root, add all the .eix/.epk of the blazing purgatory.
And add paste all these lines at the end of "Index"

Code:
metin2_patch_flame_dungeon
metin2_patch_flame
Congratulation ! You have the Blazing purgatory !
If you want go in this map, you must type :

PHP Code:
/warp 7424 6144 
Then

PHP Code:
/go 500 500 
You are not obligated to read this text, but I am a men of one of the best french emulation site (funky-emulation sorry for the ad) and this site die day per day, so I want to give you a part of this site with this tutorial.

Thx epvp.

If someone want to translate it into german, he can.
Sorry for my approximate english.
Sorry again if this tutorial are already here.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread