Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disappearing items from Item-Shop from web.

Discussion on Disappearing items from Item-Shop from web. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Disappearing items from Item-Shop from web.

Hello everyone.

First at all i would to say "sorry" for my english language.

So, i have 2 servers, both based on game2089 and i have problem...

On first server several days in a row players complain about problem with item shop. The items which they bought suddenly disappear after relog / teleport. 3/4 days in month is good but sometimes as i say "several days in a row" the problem appear

On second server i have problem all time. Players lost items from item-shop after relog / teleport. Dont know how to fix this.

I have enabled logging all mysql queries, and i check in logs and those queries (which add items which later are lost exists).

I looked into item (in player database) and I wonder why id of items starts from

then suddenly jumps to

and

and

and again jumps to

?? Why they are not continously from 1....?

I found also in CONFIG of auth something like that

ITEM_ID_RANGE: 000000001 000000002

And something like that in conf.txt from db folder

ITEM_ID_RANGE = 2000000000 2100000000

What is this?

Bring
Up
My
Thread

Please someone help meee

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Disappearing Items
07/10/2012 - Shaiya - 17 Replies
Hello all, I have in recent weeks had a problem with items disappearing from players on my server. I have seen a post at some point covering this but I can't seem to find it. I'd like to be able to correct this without getting rid of the anti-dupe feature but I can't seem to come up with the answer no matter how much I look into it, and I don't ask for help until all resources are covered... (I love to learn it for myself & quickly usually:P ) Anyone have a clue how I can resolve this? TY...
Metin Problem Items disappearing
07/16/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hy guys! I don't know what is happening to my server from a while.Everything worked perfectly but everytime i reboot the server,items from players disappear(like all of them).I tested myself and after reboot all my inventory is empty. I hope i'll find some help here.:confused: Thank you
[Question]Items disappearing
09/09/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
has anyone ever heard of items just poofing out of existence? I mean literally just disappearing. any answer would be helpful
P Server Item Shop Items
01/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo ich habe ein eigenen Metin2 Privat Server und jetzt gehen bei mir nicht die Item Shop Items. Kann mir jemand weiter helfen? MFG Eagle94 PS: wer spielen will : MT2GM
Bugged ITEMS ! buff stacking & no disappearing
11/04/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
For arcemu some of these may work on Hearthstone, mangos and trinity or some other core talisman of ascendance-Talisman of Ascendance - Item - World of Warcraft the item gives on the fifth stack 200 SP the buff is suppose to fade after 20 sec but on arcemu it stays until u die Jom Gabbar-Jom Gabbar - Item - World of Warcraft same bug as talisman of ascendance but here it just give 65 AP Mind Quickening Gem-Mind Quickening Gem - Item - World of Warcraft