Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVP Server login issue

Discussion on PVP Server login issue within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PVP Server login issue

I think i have a problem with lib metin2/lib folder.can somebody upload this folder ?Or how can i fix this?
Old 11/09/2013, 10:01   #2

Hey,

-> official lib's
Attached Files
File Type: rar lib.rar (34.9 KB, 2 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2013, 19:38   #3

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] strange login issue (please try again later)
08/08/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
hi guys some of my players having a strange issue when they try to log their account they get a "please try again later" message I have checked DB doesn't seem to be any issues any Ideas??
4351 Login Issue.
01/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
So I have decided to attempt my own custom server. I've decided on the patch 4351 because it has the new interface with the Cp slot for a second currency or w/e. For the last 5-6 hours or so i have tried to figure out the login sequence. Yes, I did check out CoFuture_Release for some help but that didn't help much at all.Also, looked at TheCOServer but that is so unorganized it confuses me but struggled my way through that sequence and that didn't work either. AuthStuff - Then I receive...
[ISSUE]Server Login GM
02/23/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I used the search button but could not find anything, the server was running smooth for 3days when we activated the AntiGmHack made by zombe & patched our client we've gotten an error saying at the login screen: There is an error in the server. Please reconnect later. So I went to the database remove my GM tags and I could login. So everyone can login except: DEKARON
login issue
07/17/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
for the past wk i have not been able to login to eo. i have re downloaded and reinstalled the program but, it still will not let me login. i have come to epvp asking for help because after emailing tq several times u have not received any response. could some1 here plzz help me. the error mess. i keep receiving is server maintenance or server congested.
L2W on Off US : login issue
02/24/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I belive is a protocol version issue in the .ini Any idea to fix it ?