Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DLL injector problem

Discussion on DLL injector problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DLL injector problem

Hello all.
Since the bots and hacks section doesn't allow questions, I think this is the place for me to post this.
So here's the thing: I started playing on Metin2Nirvana, and the damned server has a protection against DLL injection (at least I think its against DLL injection), and i tried several injectors (stealth ones, others that scramble the dll data, and stuff like that) and i can't seem to use any kind of bot.
So the question is, anyone out there who can bypass this protection? If so, can you tell me how?
Thank you

Kind regards
Old 10/15/2013, 02:39   #2

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
There is a trick change the ending of the dll I guess look for it...
Old 10/15/2013, 03:39   #3

elite*gold: 1
try this: put you "hack.dll" into the main folder of client and rename it to: yourname.mix
oder yourname.m3d oder *.flt then if you start the launcher the dll should be loaded in a few seconds, and no worry to change the dataending type is no problem. you can take a look into the mss32.dll there you will find on some offset's some loader like the mix, m3d and so on
Old 10/16/2013, 08:43   #4

elite*gold: 0
Okay I guess I should have mentioned I understand nothing about dll files, when I mentioned the data scrambling, I meant through an injector someone made, not by my own hand and knowledge.

So is there any way you can put that in more simple terms?
Thank you for the answers though.

Kind regards

Edit: By the way, i should mention this too, as soon as i inject the dll, either the client just turns itself down, giving no message whatsoever, or it crashes giving that box full of question marks (i think its a common error in metin2, but i can't seem to figure out what it iss either).

Edit2:Tears, i tried that and the .mix file just disappeared.

Edit3: Tears, i tried again, and the .flt one stays there, and when i run the client, it actually loads the file, but the client soon turns itself off