Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daroo Game Offset

Discussion on Daroo Game Offset within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Daroo Game Offset

Hey

Ich möchte die Game_acutal von den Daroo files mit dem Exp-editor bearbeiten, doch dafür brauche ich die offset von der Game_acutal. Weiss sie vielleicht jemand ?

Danke

Similar Threads Similar Threads
daroo 8.2 game
08/26/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys what is the type of daroo 8.2 serverfile game
help for daroo 8.2 game
08/26/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hey guys i need to know what is daroo 8.2 game 2089 ? or what
Game 255 daroo
11/09/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello community of elitepvpers i'm looking for a game to Daroo serverfiles. I'd prefer the max. lvl is 255 or 250. Sorry for my bad english.
can anyone give me the quest windows offset and move offset value and base
07/30/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i am experimenting on this again its the unli entry procedure i know its patched already but i want to try something
How do you find an offset in game.dll?
11/19/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Using cheat engine i can find the XYZ cords of my character. The X address ends up being 0DD92700 after todays patch. How would i go about finding out what the offset would be in the game.dll? All of the open source programs wrote in bots section is game.dll+offset. So since i can find that address with cheat engine is there a way to find the offset with it also? Ill be happy to help update these but im just not sure how to find the offset values.