Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My site Registration page problem (HELP PLEASE ) (((

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy My site Registration page problem (HELP PLEASE ) (((

Hi guys.About 2 weeks ago i buy a host and install server files and i make a site for my server ,registration works perfectly but after i install another server file 34k i try to make accout (to register) and i get this message:"Înregistrarea a eşuat: Contul există deja." in english this mean "Register failed:This account already exist" i try to make diferent accounts but it's dosen't work too.Why ????? ;((((
Please help me .
Sorry for my bad english.

« [Q|H] lib.so correct preload | [FEHLER]Pet's ein paar Fehler [WICHTIG] »

Similar Threads
Problem bei der Registration
05/25/2013 - Infestation - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich habe mir WarZ über Steam gekauft ... nun will ich mich registrieren aber da taucht folgender fehler auf: Bitte benutze deinen existierenden Account von The WarZ um unter Steam spielen zu können. Ich habe aber keinen Account gemacht ? Wäre nett wenn mir jemand helfen kann
The problem of registration
05/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, could you help make the registration on the site. When do I get the error. You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP/WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect. I download my registratioin scriop from here
Web registration problem
11/20/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, I have trouble with the script to save the account. My script creates the account but not the username and password. : ( How, please: (
KS4 Registration problem
09/25/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Heyy immer wenn ich laut Wazaaaaaaaaaaa.......aaaa...s Guide auf Registrieren klicken soll, kommt da eine fehlermeldung:
Registration problem
01/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok. Different problem now. I have the web files for the registration page, however my apache xampp install is on a different drive because I am running a website currently. Is there a way to put the registration file on that drive and make it point at the databases that are on a separate drive?