Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change weapon lvl and bonuses

Discussion on How to change weapon lvl and bonuses within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change weapon lvl and bonuses

Hello i added some weapons and i want to change the lvl from 65 to 250 and put some costum bonus does anyone know how?
Old 10/05/2013, 20:33   #2

Itīs all Database.

"player.item_proto"
Level = limittype0 (1) and limitvalue set to (250)
Bonus = applytype0 - 2 (set ID from Bonus) and applyvalue0 - 2 (set Amount)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2014, 23:34   #3

man pliz creat video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i cant change bonuses
08/05/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i have some problem with my game. when i change my object bonus . I cant change in 10 minute. when i wait 10 minutes i can change. ? how can i change this. ? Plz HELP me.:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: GAMEVERSION: 34083
how to change the bonuses from the blessings of the goddess
02/17/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
how to change the bonuses from the blessings of the goddess? such as the regeneration of life. hard to tell? I was looking through a search, on the forum looked at 50 + pages, did not find anything on my question.
I'm looking for diff (change bonuses in NPC)
01/31/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi. I'm looking for diff that will allow me to change weapon bonuses in NPC (using quest). I'm already found some dif which will replace item.set_socket command, but i use that command a lot so i cant replace it. (best if dif will replace item.get_size command in game) I use game_r2089M_32.
How do i change bonuses?
11/30/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i have a question, recently i made a private server just to have fun a little and i made some friends come to play with me, the thing is that on the bonuses on the shields i never get "faint resistance" and one of the guys who was a GM on metin2.es (of course more experience) he made a Lion edge shield with faint resistance, i remember he asked me what was the name for faint res before he had that stat. so my question is, how do i manually set the bonuses on the items?????? and if its not...