Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] New Minerals

Discussion on [Help] New Minerals within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] New Minerals

Hi guys, i have one problem with my metin2 client, i can't attack on mineral.

I have the mining.quest with all codes of the mineral's, but i don't know how to fix it, i think the problem is on the client.

Someone help please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Galaxy Life Coins and Minerals Hack
11/28/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Does anyone know the latest cheats for Galaxy Life, specially on Coins and Minerals? :mofo:
request for galaxy life unlimited chips, gold and minerals.
11/01/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
does anyone have this??..i need a new one.:) some of the cheats doesnt work anymore coz its patched.. thanks ahead.
USA KATAR!!!WTB MoonStones/Magical Deffence/Attack Minerals
12/11/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Kaufe alle Moon Stone und Magical Defence Minerals und Magical Attack Minerals!!!! Bezahle mit ingame gold oder PSC!!!!!! Preisvorstellung: Moon Stone ~100k each Magical Minerals lvl 6: 50k each !!!!!!! !!!!!!
Multiplayer Minerals Cheat?
09/29/2011 - Starcraft 2 - 5 Replies
Hello, Just wondering if there is any multiplayer cheats for the minerals? I do not want anything like super damage, instant build etc. I just want minerals really. I've used a trainer and got dropped straight from the game like a minute after, so yeah. Anyone know any little tricks or anything that also would not get my account banned?
[REQUEST] AUTO-DIG plants and minerals
03/26/2008 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
can some one make bot for digging.. so that you can have plants and minerals while your afk..