Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Process is protected

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Process is protected

Close

Old 09/20/2013, 15:31   #2

elite*gold: 1
is that new version of unpublished's injector? the old will not work with the new binarys
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 20:36   #3

All injector's showing the same.
Old 09/20/2013, 20:40   #4

Open the Task-Manager and look which Procceses could block it or maybe the .Exe is really protected , or it have maybe Write Protection.
Thanks
1 User

« Metin2 auf vServer? | Suche metin2 Pserver Multihack Bitte »

Similar Threads
Protected Conquer.exe
07/10/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 21 Replies
Hello ePvP, i came here after long time looking for a private server to play at (coz official kinda sucks now) and found decent classic server (patch 5165) :rolleyes: . Anyway, after playing for a while i realized that i am a bit bored so i started a small project in c# that would be for packet logging. Everything was going well until i was stuck on encryption. I have opened conquer.exe in notepad++ and cannot find encryption key that is used, in fact, it looks like whole file has been...
Mit Process Explorer /Process Hacker Hs umgehen
05/22/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Ich habe hier im Forum gelesen, das man mit Process Explorer bzw. Process Hacker das HS umgehen kann. Leider ist mir irgendwie schleierhaft wie das gehen soll. Vllt erbarmt sich jemand und erklärt es (:, da man den sogenannten Bypasser nur noch las Premium Dings Da bei Upload.to runterladen kann :rolleyes:
C# how to pause a process/freeze process
12/08/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
ya so i was semi bored and after little bit of looking around i didnt find to many examples of how to do this so attached is a demo project to show you how. basically it comes down to calling ResumeThread() and SuspendThread() (API functions) on all the threads of a process...simple enough http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9762/exampleil6.png please note when you enter the process name there's no ".exe" to the end Warning: this isn't idiot proof . .
protected functions
07/25/2008 - WoW Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Gibt es einige patches, damit man in wow die "protected functions" benutzen kann... z.B. CastSpellByName();