Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client for 34k servers?

Discussion on Client for 34k servers? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client for 34k servers?

Hi, I'm searching for a base client (possibly an official client) that can login in 34k serverfiles, because I don't find anything. Thank in advance for reply
Old 09/20/2013, 08:13   #2

elite*gold: 84
you can find answers in 10 Seconds.
Use the offical one. Or other 2013'Clients.
Old 09/20/2013, 11:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yes, I tried, but without success
Old 09/20/2013, 14:01   #4

elite*gold: 1
use the SG Client, the .pyc datas to decompile is easy its an decompiler public so you can use the client easy, but if it is to much work for you use the shiro2 client its the sG client rename alle datas in the pack ordner to the right data endings like: CHH=eix SH2=epk
take one new binary of the 36 or 37k edit the roots and you have a good client which work
with the new core

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Using EP 5.4 Client for EP6 Servers..
01/29/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
The Item/starting Item IDS are mis-matching with the client/server files.. Is there a way, I can correct this? I am using the following Files: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-g uides-releases/2257246-release-official-episode-5- 4-client.html & the server files:
2 servers into one client?
04/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i need just a little bit of help if someone would be so kind, how can i get two servers to appear out of one client? i have searched and found a really good guide but it wont work for me http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/471141-2-servers-1-server-dat-5165-a.htm l
How can i run 2 servers with the same client please help
01/12/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
i have been looking for a guide or someone to help me with this for agez please help me thank you
M2Loader - One Client for all servers
09/19/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 129 Replies
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8148/m2loader.jpg Auch wenn der Threadtitel vielleicht auf den ersten Blick vermuten lässt, dass es sich um einen modifizierten Client oder dergleichen handelt ist dies nicht der Fall. Mein Program stellt demnach in keinster Weise eine Verletzung des Urheberrechts dar! Was ist der M2Loader? Der M2Loader erlaubt es euch mit jedem beliebigen Metin2-Client auf jeden beliebigen Server zu connecten.
Is there any way to use USA/EU Client To Private Servers
07/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Please help mE!... Private Servers Like FuRy or Wudgit.. like i want to use USA client for fully english cause sometimes when i do quest it says random answers to NPC like doing the quest in Grocer BI the romantic something untill 11 quest i think?.. please help..