Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question?

Discussion on Question? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question?

Sorry this question was probably already answered but because all the different languages i cant understand anything but english, im sorry. I recently downloaded the longjuyt2 server for metin2, i had a friend make me an account on the web site and I downloaded the first link on the site. I installed it and all and ran the game and used the login and pass, but it just sits at the screen like it wants to login but doesnt, and hasn't yet...i been sitting here for like half hour and nothing. Can anyone help me with this?
Old 07/11/2009, 09:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,465
first: you need to login often
second: maybe the server had too much laggs (the first one) because too much players play on it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts