Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failed to connect to the server

Discussion on Failed to connect to the server within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Failed to connect to the server

Hello.

I have a metin2 server and alomost finished amending it, but a big problem showed up
After replacing the "item_proto" chart from navicat, I reboot the server, write my log in info, but instead of a normal log in, the client says this: "Failed to connect to the server". I reinstalled the svfiles several times, and changed just that item_proto, but nothing changes

I want to say that I'm using serverfiles & client by Signe, and the item_proto belongs from my old server, based also on this serverfiles and it's in .txt format.

Sorry for english, but I'm not a native speaker
I'd be grateful if someone will help me.
Thank you in advance.
Old 08/04/2013, 03:02   #2

Received Thanks: 1,023
Gehört eher hier rein :
Old 08/04/2013, 14:15   #3

Received Thanks: 3,458
Arrow Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 08/04/2013, 16:52   #4

You're in the item_proto deleted something and that was the server vlt not quite the problem I had but did you also something in the "Client Side" intem_proto made​​? Who undo it, and yes it should run everything again

I'm sorry but my English is not the best ^ ^

Mfg. Dodo

Tags
connect, failed, metin2, server, signe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Failed to connect-You failed to connect to the server.It's probably down --- Was tun?
04/20/2012 - Minecraft - 3 Replies
Moin, Titel sagt glaub ich fast alles:D Spiele die gratis Version im Browser. Single Player geht, nur bei Multiplayer kommt die Meldung.
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno
Failed to connect to Server PLS HELP
11/07/2011 - CrossFire - 10 Replies
Hi hab ein problem seit ca. 1 woche kann ich kein cf mehr zocken :( wenn ich cf starte kommt erst der Patch und hgw ganz normal halt. dann kommt der loginscreen und sofort die fehlermeldung "failed to connect to server" , ich kann also garnicht mein pw eingeben. hab schon neu gedownloadet neu installiert firewall und virenscan ausgemacht aber nix hilft. hab vista falls das hilft und habs auch schon als admin ausgeführt bin echt ratlos :confused: danke schonmal im vorraus ;)
Failed to connect! You failed to connect to the server! It's probably down!
09/28/2011 - Minecraft - 2 Replies
Failed to connect! You failed to connect to the server! It's probably down! sagt er mir bei egal welchen multiplayer clasic server auf der minecraft seite also singel player im browser geht ohne prbleme wo dran ligt das
Failed to connect with server?
06/24/2010 - CrossFire - 59 Replies
Hay seit dem patch kommt Failed to connect with server wenn der login kommt? Weiß einer ne lösung