Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fake Server Files, and why you want ?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fake Server Files, and why you want ?

Hello all,

In the time all say "I have server files" and give you fake files.

A exemple :

Just Look, Why is a fake ?

2 Characters have the name "[GA]Caro92" is impossible 2 char with a name

After, why she is not 99 ? Why not +9 ? Why she write a wrong command ?

And for finish, Server Files no work in Windows.

The real question is, Why you want server files ?

For alone in local ? With your friend, all +9, all P
You think is funny ? Now, if the server files is Public is it the End of Metin 2

And for finish, you want a server where the german is allowed, but why ?

We have open clubmt2 for players, for a good game, and you you steal DB ...
And you try steal Server Files, you think we want open a server for you ?

Best Regards

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #2

Hey Clad you say you and think everyone here is so...

But there are only some people who have stolen the DB of clubmt2.

You have said the right, the most of us wants to play local alone or with 5 to 10 friends on a own server. Everyone here wants to know how the feeling is to have the rights like a GM or a GA. In metin germany it is so difficult to make your weapon or your armour or enything else +9. Without money you are nothing in Metin Germany.

We all know that it will be the End of metin2, but we say yes thats good because they only want money in germany they don't look after the players what they like or want to have. The community in Germany is too bad.

I said the main reason, everyone of us wants only the files to make a server for him and his friends, there are only maximum 5 people who wants to make money with a p-server... they are stupid.

I am one of the persons, who searches the files to make a own server for me and my 2 younger brothers. I don't want anything more like this.

Greets, Cemil

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Clad we are not all the one who stole you database. There were about 2000 German player at your server and one of them stole your database and you have bann 1999 more.

what now? 1999 banned fair playing gamers for what?. That you can play alone with 10 or 20 other people? i heared that if a player at your server attacks a Gamemaster he will get banned. do you know what? you have the serverfiles but you have no idea what to do with them. You just created a server and play with your friends there are no other players for you. there are just pixel who can talk.

To talk with you is like talking with an angry old man who forget what he said 5 minutes before.

here is a "real" question for you. Why did you write this thread? no one will say THANK YOUU CLAAADD I LOVE YOU AND I WANNA ***** YOU. Thread´s like you doesn´t make you popular.
Old   #4

If you would make a "How to" create a p-server, than you are the popularst person in Germany. Over 20.000 People would love you and in 10 years they would say: clad was the person who made the files pub for us. But you are one of the other people who only wants to have fun with his own server. The other people don't interest you. You can create your own server or make everything you want with your files. Here in germany nobody has got the files. Some have got a piece or some folders of the files but nothing more. Now you know the answer of your real question. Everyone here wants to make only a Server for him and his friends and wants to know how the feeling is to have anything you want like the 66 armour+9 or play without any laggs and what things you can make as a GM.

greetz, Cemil

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMazlum View Post
Clad we are not all the one who stole you database. There were about 2000 German player at your server and one of them stole your database and you have bann 1999 more.

what now? 1999 banned fair playing gamers for what?. That you can play alone with 10 or 20 other people? i heared that if a player at your server attacks a Gamemaster he will get banned. do you know what? you have the serverfiles but you have no idea what to do with them. You just created a server and play with your friends there are no other players for you. there are just pixel who can talk.

To talk with you is like talking with an angry old man who forget what he said 5 minutes before.

here is a "real" question for you. Why did you write this thread? no one will say THANK YOUU CLAAADD I LOVE YOU AND I WANNA ***** YOU. Thread´s like you doesn´t make you popular.
No, I have a question for you.

What you prefere :

-> Server Files and many server with 10 player

-> Or a European Server

Just reply please
Old   #6

I think he is for :

i know it because i know him and i can search a post where he writes in german, that he wants to make a server for him and his friends too.
Old   #7

You don't want a good European server ?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by clad3815 View Post
No, I have a question for you.

What you prefere :

-> Or a European Server

Just reply please

Serverfiles and many server with 10 players

you know Privat servers never will work like a European server there are 10 or 20k Gamers who play at a server with a limit of 5000 players. The server starts to lagg and everyone fight against another. Its a Game man and its not funny anymore to play with 10.000 other losers who try to kill everything and Cheats every Privat server with 5000 or more Players has 1000 or 2000 Cheater. Playing alone with 10 or 20 Friends and talk and Fight with them is a lot funnier.

I dont play at Longjuyt2 at the moment im there level 85 have 4 Perfekt skills everything +9. But theres no fun 10000 Gamers laggs cheater buguser thats not fun thats just sick.

I play at the moment on a Non pub Privat server with 40 Other Gamers. They are funny and no one cheats. Thats what i call fun.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #9

I aggre with Mazlum, its better to have an server with friends instead of playing on an server like longjuyt2 or yt2sf or clubmt2.

Clad you must know, that the most here who play metin2 are between 11 and 15.
They don't know that they can make a server down with their hacks and cheats.
We have warned so many kids. An example is longjuyt2.

A few people said: Don't use bugs, don't use hacks an play fair. The itemshop is the best and if you use your bugs und your hacks the server will go down and you can't play there anymore... But nobody of this kids stoped bugusing and hacks.

And now the server does often reset to a few days ago.

Mazlum and I and some germans know a non pub server, but yesterday a KID did the server pub. We had luck that a mod delated the thread...

But now there are 50 german player more on the server
Old   #10

OMG der hat eigentlich recht der Typ
wenn jeder die SF´s hat warum gibt es dann DE oder KOREA oder US??
was wollen die dann machen??? Die haben für die Server bezahlt und wir wollen die Gamer von denen weg nehmen oder wie???!!!!???
es reicht wenn ein oder 2 Leute die SF´s haben und ein paar Server machen
nicht wie bei WOW das alle die SF´s haben und es tausende von Servern gibt
Old   #11

Was bringts wenn 2 geier die files haben und dann geld damit machen wollen?
Und gegenfrage: Wieso ist wow trotzdem beliebter ,besser, populärer als metin2 ? Obwohl die files pub sind bei denen und sich jeder trottel einen server machen kann?

Ihr denkt alle metin2 geht dann den bach runter xD aber wieso ist wow trotzdem nummer 1 ??

Komisch oder?

Die meisten metin2 de us korea spieler wären froh, wenn die "kinder" ihre eigenen server haben und nicht mehr HACKEN oder BUGS benutzen damit sie in ruhe und ohne Probleme auf den offizielen Servern spielen können.
Old   #12

WOW ist nur Nummer eins weil man in 4 wochen lvl 70 ist nicht wie bei DE metin2
1-2 jahre bis lvl 99 und auserdem in den Offieziellen Servern werden die meisten buggs gefixxt (yangbug SW und 3-wege bug)
aber die hacker werden selten gebannt
Old   #13

Jo und eigentlich jeder der hacks benutzt ist bei e*pvp angemeldet.
Und wenn jeder dieser hacker eigenen server hätte, dann würde das heisen, dass es keine hacker mehr gibt auf de.

Und es gibt immer noch biologe bugs oder yangbugs die gibts aber bleiben halt non pub genau wie einige p-server die immer noch non-pub sind auch wenn schon ein paar kinder versucht haben ihn pub zu machen...

Naja abwarten was clad dazu meint wenn er wieder on ist und wieder was reinschreibt.
Old   #14

elite*gold: 20
The servers metin germany an korea and the other are boring.All p servers or many are so laggy .That make no fun. When the sf are pub that make fun .Only freinds are on the server and its no laggy.And wow is the number 1 of the games and the files are pub .
Old   #15

its not the end for metin2,it's only the end für you,because,nobody wants to play on YOUR server.

Closed Thread