Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SG DATA.rar

Discussion on SG DATA.rar within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SG DATA.rar

Was muss man mit die data.rar auf metin2sg server machen?

THREAD:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack
02/15/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Questions] data Folder >> Create data.Pack To make the data folder data.pak Use repacker We've been able to run the update, but the game does not You, packer and should think about doing anything else specifically that anyway? Sorry... Bad english..
[Metin II Patch]How To data.eix.lz , data.epk.lz ?
08/16/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hellou elitepvpers, =) I'm looking for an efficient compressor for metin2client.bin.lz, metin2bin.lz data.eix.lz, data.epk.lz and so on ... I have this version: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gu ides-strategies/754550-hot-release-offi-patcher-6. html#post7203671 but the packer is broken, ERROR: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7048/errorbe.p ng
TUT making ur exe load data.pak/data.hd at driffent names =)
03/31/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Um well im bored atm so imma make this. Only tested it 2 times :P Aight get a full version of winhex. Open ur dekaron.exe with winhex "Use in-placemode" Press ctrl+f In the box type "data/data.pak And hit search Now change it to w/e u want
My Cq Data at zfserver\MYSQL\data
01/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
sorry